Sunday 15 January 2012

What I'd love to see on Stardoll for 2012

Welcome to TalkStardollBeauty! This is my second post and I'd like to talk about what I'd like Stardoll to release for 2012.

My first wish is:

Make-up brushes-


And it's because in real-life, different types of brushes are used for different things, for example when you want to apply something little on the outer corner of the eye or just add little patterns, it's easier to use smaller brushes. Or when you need a big stroke, a bugger brush is easier to use. You get my point-we want make-up brushes. 

My second wish is:

Cheaper make-up-

Has anyone been to LUXE? Have you all seen the 20+ SD price tags? Hotbuys cost less than that! So Stardoll, hear us out-we need cheaper make-up. Also, remember when Maybelline had a stardoll campaign and was giving out free lipgloss which was the same as the LUXE lipgloss? Lots of Stardoll members bought the LUXE gloss and then found out they were ripped off by this free make-up maybelline was giving out.

And my last and third wish is:

Being able to apply make-up outside the set boundaries

I have read lele1996's recent blog entry about her wishes for 2012 on Stardoll and one of them was to make this kind of eyeliner:
Image 1 of Eye Rock Designer Liner - Trends

To do this, we should be able to draw however we want with stardoll make-up and not just have to stay 'inside the lines'

But anyways, what are your opinions? What are your wishes? Post in the comments and let me know...
xoxo
Ultravioletblu

PS I will be writing about make-up later on, so stay tuned!

No comments: