Saturday 4 February 2012

Callie.Stardoll gets a make-over (competition)

To popularise the blog, I decided to hold a competiton. The rules are you must give Callie.Stardoll a make-over and the winner will receive a sidebar feauture on this blog for a month, the runners up will also receive a feauture, but only for 2 weeks. Be as creative as you like! Here's my example:


To enter, simply write a comment at the bottom of this post with your stardoll username and a link to the picture of your make-over. Like this:

I'd like to enter this competition!

My stardoll username is MsMake-up
Here's a link to my make-over:

http://i40.tinypic.com/2ik8hw1.jpg
ReplyDelete

I will only accept links from picture hosting websites like Picasa, flickr, photobucket, ImageShack, tinypic, or any other ones similar to these.

EXTRA RULES:


You must write your stardoll username
You must only use the Callie.stardoll doll and her make-up

The deadline for all entries is on Feb 11th, so hurry!

xoxo
Ultravioletblu ball_bounces.gif - (2K)


No comments: